Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 12 whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon vegtable oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1( 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened )
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon groung cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350degrees F (175degrees C) Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Carefully break off stems. Chop stems
extremely fine, discarding tough end stems.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and chopped mushroom stems to
the skillet. Fry until any moisture has disappeared, taking care not to burn garlic. Set aside
3. When garlic and mushroom mixture is no longer hot, stir in cream cheese, parmesan cheese,
black pepper, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mixture should be very thick. Using a little
spoon, fill each mushroom cap with a generous amount of stuffing. Arrange the mushroom caps
on prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven, or until the mushrooms are piping hot and liquid starts
to form under caps.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: Until desired doneness
- 4 (four) Sirloin Steaks
- 1/3 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Brown Splenda
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Cruched Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine the soy sauce, brown splenda, rice vinegar,garlic and red pepper.
- Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely, about 15 minutes. Then, transfer the sauce in a large bowl add the steaks and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Grill the steaks to desired doneness.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 6 Jumbo Sea Scallops
- 6 Slices Turkey Bacon
- 1 Tbsp Olive OIl
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven 425 defrees F. Wrap the scallops in turkey bacon and secure with toothpicks. Drizzle with enough olive oil to lightly coat everything.
2. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle parsley on top and place in the oven. Cook 15 minutes, turning once, until the bacon is browned and crispy.